Friday 22 June 2012

Test day...


Just got home from the hospital and thought I’d update everyone. I am exhausted even though I didn’t do anything. It was probably all the waiting around and meeting loads of people asking tedious questions in preparation for the big day. Not everyone was new. I saw my physio and social worker from two years ago which was nice. The funniest person I saw today was the blood man, who in 2010 was planning to leave so we were both equally shocked to see each other. On arrival, I was given a name tag which, to my surprise, didn’t have ‘Wheelchair Boy’ on. However, there are quite a few of them in Stanmore. Apart from being boring, the day went OK and my nerves soon settled. The doctor explained that the operation is only on the lower part of the spine this time so at least they haven’t got to open up the whole scar. Last full day of freedom tomorrow and then back in Sunday to watch Italy beat us 4-1.

Bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. As much as you infuriate me I shall be worried about you !

    Lemme know ya ok asap please x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol will do, thanks for your support x

    ReplyDelete