Friday 10 August 2012

Nervy wait...


After overcoming my spinal surgery, another obstacle stands in the way before I can get excited about University- my results. In just under a week, (next Thursday) I will discover whether Brunel have accepted me or not. I’d normally be quietly optimistic about achieving three B’s in History, Media and Philosophy & Ethics but ever since I got a D in my History AS, my confidence has been shot.  Although I did receive help with exam technique last year, I’m still not sure if I passed.

Still, if I do miss out on Uni, I’ll continue on my path as a journalist but it will be the hard way. I’ll have to build up my own experience by applying for jobs here and there. I’d have to teach myself instead of learning from a lecturer. It would be a blow if I didn’t get in to Uni but life is about recovering. Anyway, I’ll just have to continue biting my nails until next week.

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment