Thursday 22 November 2012

Landmark figure...


Last night, I reached 10, 000 readers of my blog. There is no way of me knowing exactly whom it was otherwise I’d do some kind of prize draw like a footballer. If I get to 20,000 by my birthday (30th Dec), which is unlikely, I’ll give a few prizes away. So, that means if you want a signed photo of me, you have to spread the word.

But seriously, I am amazed at the amount of people that read the drivel I write. I think the blog title is a bit of false advertising. I’m not getting up to exciting adventures like the title implies so I don’t get the fascination. It’s probably because of my endless plugs on Twitter and Facebook. Perhaps, I should take my publicity up a gear and go on the Jonathan Ross show.

If you’ve met me at University, make sure you read my previous posts as well so you get a full picture of Wheelchair Boy. Don’t worry, I’ve only done 52 so I’m still only a baby.

Bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. 10,000 readers and only me that comments :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I know but thank you for being a loyal fan!

    ReplyDelete