Tuesday 8 October 2013

Just can’t get enough pain…


You’d think that having a disability and all the pain I’ve endured as a result, including two major operations on my spine, was bad enough. On top of that, my beloved Arsenal has stabbed me in the heart a fair few times over recent years. Life is full of painful moments and most humans want to avoid uncomfortable situations. However, that is not the case for me evidently. My body obviously doesn’t enjoy comfort so this morning, I decided (with free will) to have a wax. In an area which still stings as I write this. What is wrong with me? Surely, no one in his or her right mind would volunteer to get hurt.

I mean, I’ve had waxes down below before (people who have been reading thing blog since I began writing last summer will be all too aware) so I knew what I was letting myself in for. Or did I? I woke up this morning with butterflies because I knew it hurt but forgot exactly how much pain was involved. All I can say is if there was a camera on me, the faces I was pulling would’ve probably been priceless. The amount of sweat I produced also suggested that the procedure was a bit of a shock to the system.

Next time (yes, I’d go through the extreme discomfort again so I hope women appreciate it), I need to remember how fresh it makes me feel and that it is less uncomfortable now . I am proud that I didn’t chicken out or shed a tear being the true metrosexual I am. Many of my female readers will point out they go through pain all the time, either with a bikini wax or childbirth but I am a mere man. What else did you expect than moaning?

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment