Friday 17 January 2014

Push girls…

I couldn’t really think of anything interesting to talk about tonight so I decided to watch the first two episodes of this American TV series and briefly share my thoughts. A reader told me to watch the show that follows the lives of four wheelchair bound women because they discuss similar subjects to what I have wrote about before i.e. people have many preconceptions when it comes to disability. I found the programme very enjoyable, combining humour and emotion just like this blog. All of the episodes from both seasons are available online (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=630BhCmW_As).

Like most American reality shows (I’m thinking of The Hills), the constructed drama is a bit cringe worthy but the issues raised are real and it goes a long way to showing that disabled people are human beings. My only wish is they make a British version called ‘Push Boys’ and I’m in it. I think my life would make quite good viewing…unlike Made In Chelsea and other rubbish programmes that somehow make it onto TV.

Anyway, enjoy watching the show and have a great weekend.


Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment