Wednesday 21 May 2014

Rolling Without Limits...

A few weeks back, I received a kindly worded e-mail from the people at Rolling Without Limits (http://www.transfermaster.com/blog/) praising this blog and asking whether I would be interested in writing for them. I accepted the offer but said I would only be able to write every now and then due to other commitments. As you know, I don't always have time to write a post on here and you loyal readers come first so The Adventures of Wheelchair Boy will always be my priority. Don't you worry about that.

Anyway, I've been busy today (and yesterday to tell the truth) so would like to recommend Rolling Without Limits if you are craving posts about disability to read. 'Wheelchair Boy' will return to write a thoughtful post tomorrow.

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment